Moving to Git, another change for the Tigase server
A while ago we started moving our source code repositories to Git from existing Subversion system.
Some of our projects have been moved successfully a few weeks ago and we used them to test and experiment with the Git. Tests were successful and we were waiting with moving all the server code to Git until we release the 5.1.0 final.
The final has been released so now is the time to do the repository conversion.
Following projects will be moved to Git this week:
- Tigase XMPP Server
- Tigase XML Tools
- Tigase Utils
- Tigase Extras
- Tigase MUC
- Tigase PubSub
- Tigase Testsuite
We hope to finish within a few days. Please be patient and let us know if you have any problems.